[Dixielandjazz] More On Full Moon Syndrome

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Sun Nov 9 21:21:34 PST 2003

Regarding my statement earlier today saying that people, especially in
nightclubs where I worked, seemed to be much more uninhibited during the
full moon cycle.

I should have added that this phenomena was much more apparent to me when I
worked the same club night after night, sometimes for years upon end.

When you work the same nightclub, you get used to the norm thus, when
something unusual happens, it was much more noticeable.

Time after time I could tell it was the full moon just by the way the
customers were acting.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band