[Dixielandjazz] Cosmic Ray & OKOM

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Sun Nov 9 15:42:41 PST 2003

Hi All,

I know you are all just dying to know that 'Michael' a Sydney-Zenith fan, rang up to give our band a warning also asking at the same time for copies of our latest CDs.

Whilst on the phone he advised us to stop flying overseas and only to go short distances when we have to travel, warning us of thrombosis and cosmic rays at high altitudes.  According to Michael, the airlines don't tell you about this but we are apparently bombarded with harmful cosmic rays.  We were not getting any younger he said, and doesn't want any of the Zenith band to die. ( J nice to know).

He wants the group to stay at home next year and I quote, "to give pleasure to more people for a longer time" as he thinks "we are the greatest band in the world."  Needless to say flattery got him everywhere, as we sold him our latest two CDs in a special deal 'making his day'.  He mentioned that he has a lot of worries in his private life and putting on our CDs gives him great therapeutic pleasure.  Apparently Michael plays them continuously at home.  Jazz content - a plug for OKOM!?

Tom Wood