[Dixielandjazz] Tribute on Steamed Up CD

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 11:13:54 PST 2003

Those interested in this song should check out the great version (made 20+
years ago) by the late Harry Nilsson - it was on the album "A Little Touch
Of Schmilsson In The Night", along with a wjhole bunch of other quality
numbers from 'the great American songbook'. Of note, Nilsson sings the
composer's own amusing alternate lyrics to the tune, e.g. It had to be you,
it had to be you, though you are six foot three, and I'm five foot two......

Mike D.