[Dixielandjazz] Saint james Infirmary

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 21:38:31 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/4/03 6:38:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com writes:

> Let her go, let her go, God bless her,
> Wherever she may be
> She could have searched this wide world over
> She would never have found a sweet man like me.

AS sung by lawyers may have had some caveates to leave the question open to
discoveries later:

Let her go, let her go, God bless her.
Wherever she may be
She most likely could have search this wide world over
She probably would never have found a sweet man like me.

Not real musical, but how lawyers are?  Unless they're defending someone from
Sing, Sing.

Bud Taylor
Smugtown Stompers
Rochester, NY