[Dixielandjazz] The Pineapple Chord

Burt Wilson futurecon at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 14:04:05 PST 2003

The tune "Play that Barbershop Chord" is built arouand the so-called "Pineapple Chord." Do any of you remember that tune. "Oh Mr. Lord, play that barbershop chord...etc"

Personally, I think it's called the Pineapple Chord because it is Doled out quite liberally in Hawaiian songs.

Burt Wilson
Silver Dollar Jazz Band