[Dixielandjazz] Who the Heck Is Nancy Giffin?

Russ Guarino russg at redshift.com
Thu Nov 6 06:45:02 PST 2003

May I add my accolades.

Nancy did a  program for the Sacramento club on behalf of my "Lighthouse Jazz
Band" last summer and superimposed a picture of my band marching, with the
Point Pinos lighthouse in Pacific Grove in the background.  It was a beautiful
graphic.  I asked for a copy for my promotional purpose and Nancy sent one over
by e-mail that was perfect.

She is a wonderful person.  Kudos, Nancy.

Russ Guarino