[Dixielandjazz] Who the Heck Is Nancy Giffin?

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 05:05:15 PST 2003

Hi listmates,

Tom Wiggins writes (in response to the question, "who the heck is Nancy
Giffin."

>What I totally forgot to mention was that these darling shirts were
>designed
>in the wee small hours of the morning by non other than a wonderful hard
>working young lady on this list, that also did the excellent graphics work
>for My
>Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band CDs. & T-Shirts.  She also met an
>almost
>impossible turnaround deadline to get them done as well, way beyond the
>call of
>duty.
>
>I highly recommend her design work and graphics for any and all who need
>them, and she is worth whatever she charges you to do them and then some.
>She is
>an unwavering supporter of this music and many musicians and bands on this
>list.
>
>Nancy is very active with the Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society and
>travels
>to many other festivals to support OKOM as well.  She is a hard working
>single Mom who still finds time to do these things for us and deserves a
>few
>accolades from many of us who may have forgotten to thank her publicly for
>her very
>valuable contributions to our programs and bands.

For an example of Nancy's work you need only log onto the boondockers
website:

http://www.theboondockers.com

and you will see a lovely examply of her work as she is our webmaster.

Thanks, Nancy from

Bill Gunter, Gary Church, Bob Ringwald, Jim Maihack, Art Terry, and Ralph
Thompson otherwise known as "The Boondockers."

Jazzboard at hotmail.com