[Dixielandjazz] Booklist

David Palmquist davidpalmquist at dccnet.com
Sat May 31 20:12:53 PDT 2003

Here's a couple.

Ellingtonia: The Recorded Music of Duke Ellingon, 4th edition, by Walter E.
Timner.

The New Duke Ellington's Story on Records 1924-1974. Vol. 1-2. Milano
1999  by Massagli, Luciano - Giovanni. M. Volonté:

The Duke Ellington Reader, a delightful compilation of articles spanning
Ellington's career, edited/compiled by Mark Tucker - this is available in
softcover as well as hard, and the online retailers carry it.

David in Delta