[Dixielandjazz] Savage Breast - was DaDa.

tom bengtsson dixielandtom at comcast.net
Sat May 31 18:07:38 PDT 2003

Hello Listmates,   In view of the fact that this is a music forum, I
would like to refresh the memory of the KILLER PIANO  at Carol;s club
on Broadway.    This was a piano that raised into the ceiling and
unfortunately two people were on it in a compromising position on top of
the piano after the club closed.    The activity tripped  the switch and
the piano raised into the overhead.   Only the woman  survived  the
crush.  Stranger than fiction.   Tom Bengtsson  Pleasanton, Ca. May 30,