[Dixielandjazz] A date with Benny

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Fri May 30 19:44:50 PDT 2003

The Goodman recording of Bach GTT is pretty much a note-for-note rendition
of the published piano sheet music with little or no improvisation added.
Templeton (an accomplished pianist) wrote and performed some intriguing
stuff, none of it out-and-out jazz but much of it skirting around the edges.

I've prepared a draft version of the tune in Encore 4.5 but do not intend to
do anything further with it, however if you would like to
have a copy let me know and I'll email one to you free of charge.

John Farrell
stridepiano at tesco.net