[Dixielandjazz] grisled old sax player

robert craven bcraven24 at attbi.com
Fri May 23 17:36:52 PDT 2003

Bill,
I need not say "are you having a good time at this years fest"?
I thought you might use this joke at some of the serious bands performances.
A grisly old tenor sax man was relaxing a hard gig, having a drink when in walked a young lady, who exclaimed. I heard you play and I just had to come back and tell you that I've never heard anything so beautiful, you play so wonderfully. I have never felt so moved, I'd like to take care of you cook for you and make mad love with you.
The old sax player said,  "which set did you catch the first, second or third"?

Bob Craven