[Dixielandjazz] Jubilee Schedule

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Tue May 20 14:59:59 PDT 2003

On a similar note (but entirely different sound ;-) I will be playing
once again with the California Repercussions on the streets of Old
Sacramento on Saturday only, 1 and 5PM. We do not have an exact
performance place so you will just have to look and listen for a rather
large group of musicians in red shirts playing jazz, rock, polkas, show
tunes and whatnot. We may even do some of our famous precision marching!

previews at www.repercussions.com/

I will also be doing a Sacramento Jazz radio special with music from
many of the bands scheduled to be at Sacramento this year. Tune to KFJC
(89.7FM in the San Francisco Bay Area or www.kfjc.org) 10AM PDT
Thursday the 22nd.

Dave Richoux