[Dixielandjazz] DJML F2F/BMP

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Sun May 18 11:52:33 PDT 2003

I have decided to call the Delta King and try to get the same room that we
used last year.  It was crowded but I didn't realize that there was room to
spill out onto the deck.

As soon as I get it set up, I'll notify everyone.  However, for the time
being, let's plan on it, 10:00 AM Friday morning, May 23, 2003.

I hope some of you have looked at our DJML Gift Shop & gotten a DJML shirt,
hat or whatever for the upcoming festivals.

Remember that one dollar per sale will be donated to the Sacramento
Traditional Jazz Society Youth Jazz Camp.  I hope to get enough to be able
to donate a full scholarship for one student to the Camp.

Go to the DJML web site, http://www.islandnet.com/djml.html

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band