Fw: Fw: [Dixielandjazz] Murder most foul!

Bob Romans cellblk7 at attbi.com
Wed May 14 18:43:45 PDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Abell <cbanjola at softcom.net>
To: Bob Romans <cellblk7 at attbi.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: [Dixielandjazz] Murder most foul!

Hi Bob -

Jim sent me the news item too. Here's my reply:

Hi Jim -

Thanks for the news flash.

You query:
PS: I wonder if they were tenors or plectrums?

I'd guess that a plectrum was used for the heavy work; a tenor for the detail work.

While the murder was bad enough, the real bad news (for banjophiles) is the news that "Eddie" was on 17 kinds of medication. Those that may have been wondering about us for years now know the "real story."

I wonder how bad off the second banjo is... and when it'll show up on eBay. Hell, depending on make and model, it could go a long way towards the bail money.

Am looking forward to seeing you next week!

Regards -

Kurt (3 med) Abell