[Dixielandjazz] editing digital stuff

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 01:01:15 PDT 2003

Hi Listmates,

I have a CD which I have copied on to my hard drive. I can listen to it via
Windows Media Player.

What I need to know is:

Is there a simple way to select particular portions of the sound files on my
hard drive and cut and paste them together into another file which I can
then play back as a new file and even record it to tape or whatever?

I can't use complicated stuff like cool edit and sound forge etc. It's too
complicated for me and does more than I really want.

I need something simple.

Please respond off line to

jazzboard at hotmail.com

Thanks in advance to you techno geeks out there !

Bill "Keep it simple" Gunter