[Dixielandjazz] trombones

Bobolink7736 at aol.com Bobolink7736 at aol.com
Sun May 11 23:25:18 PDT 2003

More than forty years ago, when I played trombone, I used a King 2B and
Martin Symphony.  I liked the Martin best and used a Bach 22SC mouthpiece.
Took a lot of wind but I was accustomed to it.  I thought the range was
fantastic.  It was a very
old horn when I got it, and, obviously, it's a lot older today.  Alas, I
haven't played it
in so long it would probably take three months to rebuild my embouchure,
which I hope to do as soon as I learn how to play this Bach cornet.
best wishes,
boblynn
Living just outside Chicago in Park Forest, IL; formerly of Gary, Indiana
bobolink7736 at aol.com