[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in Chicago?

tito martino tmartino at terra.com.br
Sat May 10 18:08:38 PDT 2003

Hi list mates from the DJML,

Except for Jim Beebe , my previous mail didn't got any answer.
So excuse me to ask again:

I'm going to Sacramento Jazz Jubilee, staying there as a guest in the RV
of a friend (engineer and clarinetist like me).  If any one going to
Sacto. wants to meet me for a F2F, please leave a message at my friend's
phone:  mobile (949)500-2172  and home (949) 951-5707.  He's name is
Ebbe.  Nice fellow!

I was very much stimulated to go by our list mates Nancy Giffin and
Steve Barbone, to whose wise hints I am grateful.

My flight from Brazil will be passing thru Chicago. I'm thinking to stay
there from May the 18 to the 22, when I will fly to Sacto..

In Chi I was offered the keys to the apartment of an old and good
Brazilian friend of mine; she is Professor Emerita at Chicago
University. So I have already a place to stay.

I would like very much to meet some of our list mates living in Chicago
or the nearby; I will bring my horn and be pleased to sit in with some
friendly Band. In case there is at least one around    ;-)

Tito Martino
clarinet, sopranosax,
Tito Martino Jazz Band
Sao Paulo  Brazil