[Dixielandjazz] Great Tuba Recordings

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Sat May 3 19:31:49 PDT 2003

Thanks for all of those suggestions - my list was by no means supposed
to be a complete roster of all the great  tuba players in the world -
just some of what I had available that I could fit into two 4 hour
programs!  Some of the other DJs at my station accuse me of being the
leading proponent of some secret Cult of the Tuba but I actually do
play music from groups that use the String Bass (and even a few that
use an Electric Bass Guitar, but those are rare... ;-)

Dave Richoux