[Dixielandjazz] Brazil Night

jazzfact jazzfact at ozemail.com.au
Sat May 3 10:23:10 PDT 2003

Hi All,
We need to do a "Brazil Night" at one of our regular venues
Some songs suggested already are South American not necessarily
Brazilian.
If you have lead sheets and chords for any thing we could use can you
email please?

IE
Rum and Coca Cola
Girl from ipanema

The audience is going to dress up for the occasion (actually one of our
followers has had an exchange student from Brazil at every gig and she
is going home).
I my self have been doing some research and I have found an ad in the
paper for "Full Brazilian Body Wax" I don't know what that means but I
think I will get one for the night!

regards,
Richard Stevens
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~jazzfact/