[Dixielandjazz] Fake Books

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 24 09:03:01 PST 2003

Hi List mates:

I thought I posted before that mine was given to me by one of the young
lion modern jazz players in Philadelphia with whom I occasionally gig. He
knew, among other things, that I am a Bill Evans freak and asked me if I
had this CD which included the Evans fake book. He then burned a copy for
me.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone