[Dixielandjazz] Attention Tuba Playera

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 18:59:11 PST 2003

To all the tuba and sousaphone players who subscribe to the DJML,

I am painfully extracting one of my favorite sousaphones ( a Bb Martin
Handcraft model) from my collection and will be listing it on Ebay in the
next several days for sale to the highest bidder.  Even if you have no
interest in buying a horn right now, you may be interested in looking at the
pictures and learning about its history.  Those of you interested should
reply off the list to me and I will advise you of the item number as soon as
it is listed.

Everyone..Please forward this message to any other tuba/sousaphone players
you know who might be interested.

Bud Taylor
Smugtown Stompers
Rochester, NY