[Dixielandjazz] The April issue of HotNotes, the Monterey Hot Jazz Society Newsletter, is online

John Jamieson jamie at surfnetusa.com
Thu Mar 20 08:13:24 PST 2003

The April issue of HotNotes, the Monterey Hot Jazz Society Newsletter,
is online at http://www.surfnetusa.com/jamie/hotnotes/31-04

Our guest band April 13 will be the  Elysian  Fields Orchestra - Time and
place are the same, 1:00 to 5:00 at the  Monterey Moose Lodge - Del
Rey Oaks,CA

This month I am sorry to say the HotNotes contains obituaries on two very
special MHJS members. Ned Brundage passed on March 3rd and Jim Rustad passed
on March 4th.  The Monterey Hot Jazz Society was founded back in 1974, Ned
was one of the founders.

jamie at surfnetusa.com
Editor, Monterey Hot Jazz Society News Letter (HotNotes)
http://www.surfnetusa.com/jamie/hotnotes

---