[Dixielandjazz] Re: Copyight violation (sic)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at nsw.bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 19 17:05:42 PST 2003

Dear Sirs,
Regarding your email:
>The page at
>http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/2002-August/002861.html
>includes an unauthorized reproduction of copyrighted material taken from
>our site at http://www.snopes.com/language/acronyms/pommy.htm
>Please remove this material.
>Urban Legends Reference Pages --> http://www.snopes.com

The information extract for which you claim copyright (the origin of the word
'Pom') was appended to a message reply to a friend on a small jazz chat list.
I fully acknowledged Urban Legends as the 'source' in my message.
If, in repeating the information from your excellent and informative web site, I
have unintentionally, in any way, violated your copyright, I apologise
unreservedly.

Yours sincerely,
Bill Haesler.