[Dixielandjazz] Durium Advertisement Records

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Mar 16 17:31:36 PST 2003

If you have some of these tiny cardboard Durium records in your collection,
you should know about my efforts making an online discography. We are making
progress now.  A lot of new information have been posted this weekend. Have
a look if you like: http://members.lycos.nl/keepswinging

If you think that one of your label scans should be on its place somewhere
on the site please contact me. I'm anxious to illustrate my discography and
show these very rare items to other collectors.

Keep swinging

Hans Koert

DURIUM Advertisement and Custom Records Discography Online.

http://members.lycos.nl/keepswinging
www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz