[Dixielandjazz] I Need Your Help

G.Bielderman gerardbielderman at freeler.nl
Sun Mar 16 12:22:49 PST 2003

Further to the answer of Tom Wood I can tell you that these titles were
first issued on a Stomp Off LP (S.O.S.1110) and reissued in 1995 on Lake
LACD47, with 2 extra titles (Memphis Blues & Wise Guy).
The personnel was: Alan Gresty (tp), John Beecham (tb), Monty Sunshine (cl),
Barry Dew (bj,vo), Tony Bagot (b) and Geoff Downs (d). Recorded in London, 3
April 1985.

Gerard Bielderman, Leie 18, 8032 ZG Zwolle, Netherlands
publisher of EUROJAZZ DISCOS / SWINGIN' AMERICANS / SOUNDS OF NEW ORLEANS
Website: http://members.lycos.nl/gerardbiel