[Dixielandjazz] Listening suggestions?

Rebecca Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Sat Mar 8 17:42:32 PST 2003

I would suggest some "new" artists who play a variety of music.  Try Chris
Barber's "Take Me Back to New Orleans" (with Dr. John)  and "New Blue" and
"Something Old, New, Borrowed, Blue" by Blue Street Jazz Band.  These albums
offer music with a creativity which your younger audiences should enjoy.

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX