[Dixielandjazz] Trombone Questions

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Fri Mar 7 19:02:09 PST 2003

The Alto (Eb) Trombone is a 4th in pitch higher then the standard (Bb)
trombone. It's really quite different, used mostly in delicate legit or,
symphonic type  playing. You'll find the positions much closer together.

Have Fun,

Flip Oakes

Flip Oakes ³Wild Thing Trumpets²
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

"To read what  Wild Thing owners say about their horns, click on this"
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056
760-643-1501
760-643-1511 FAX

To Hear the Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet go to
http://www.flipoakes.com/multimedia.htm