[Dixielandjazz] Monterey Face-2-Face this Sat.

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Tue Mar 4 22:54:02 PST 2003

Hello to all who expressed interest in a Monterey F-2-F.

The DOUBLETREE HOTEL has a restaurant that's open very early on SAT.
MORNING, and since this is the nucleus of the Dixieland Monterey Festival,
it's a good place to meet.

Cell Block 7 plays their first set at 10:30 am, so let's meet at 9 AM.
I will make a DJML sign for our table(s).

If you don't know what I look like, I'll be easy to spot:
Long, curly blonde hair, wearing a grin from ear to ear, because I am
getting a rare weekend away from motherhood and household chores. ;)

Just sorry I can't meet all my friends on the list.
Love and hugs,
Nancy