[Dixielandjazz] Sony Mini-Disc digital recorder

John Wolfe n2xbw at northnet.org
Sat Mar 1 08:03:53 PST 2003

Listers:
If anyone is looking for a Sony Mini-Disc digital recorder,
I have one like new, with Sony stereo microphone included,
for $275 listed at http://www.fiddlers.org/forsale.htm
It's small enough for easily slipping into a shirt pocket
to make live digital recordings of gigs, jams, and- with permission,
of course - shows and concerts.  I now use my laptop for recording
gigs and jams, so the MD can go.
OKOM Content: I love to play  a medley of "Whispering"
and "Just Because" in Bb on my Chicago-tuned Framus tenor banjo.
Thanks.  John Wolfe n2xbw at northnet.org