[Dixielandjazz] Re: Here a tune a few weeks ago that was really great

Bonnie Otto bonnie at hopdog.com
Mon Jun 30 20:42:05 PDT 2003

I have the album - "Eddie Jefferson, Main Man." Bobby Pickwood, trumpet
player with Bill Allred's group, sings "Bennie's From Heaven." There is also
a killer version of "Summertime" that I've been meaning to arrange for
Sister Swing. I have not been able to find a copy of the album - I did have
the forethought to transfer it to tape sometime back. Maybe I'll get started
on that arrangment................ Not OKOM but still great stuff.