[Dixielandjazz] Jazzman Joe has Unsubscribed Temporarily Due to Vacations & Jazz Fests

JazzMnJoe at aol.com JazzMnJoe at aol.com
Fri Jun 27 01:40:08 PDT 2003

Hello Listmates,

I wish to advise everyone that I have left the list for awhile in order to
take some well deserved vacation time,which will include attending  several jazz
festivals like Cedar Basin, Doc Evans and the Bix Beiderbecke Jazz
Festival.......I also need to read nearly 300 messages from the list that showed up this
week.I recommend others take off so that I won't miss to much of the good
stuff while I am away...........

Respectively Submitted by:

Jazzman Joe"Old Bloodshot Eyes" Lynch