[Dixielandjazz] Bio

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Jun 28 22:15:58 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/28/03 3:38:55 PM, jamie at surfnetusa.com writes:

<<My bio won't be of much interest to a DJML member, I'm not a musician, I

just enjoy listening and dancing to the music. Here goes.

Hi Jamie:

You are absolutely incorrect, everyone 's bio on the list should be
interesting to all of us, simply because it helps us musicians better define our
audience and beneficial friends and followers of OKOM.

Also the fact that you are the editor of a music publication, should
certainly be interesting to any and all band leaders looking to book gigs and sell CDs
and further their careers, even if you did nothing more than spread the good
news about OKOM and bought an occassional CD or tape or T-shirt or just passed
on an encouraging word that caused some musician not to give up in this very
difficult business.

That little printed word of encouragement might someday turn out to be the
one thing that caused some great performer to push and claw their way to the top
of the pile and become an Allstar in their own right.

You can bet I am interested in your bio, and you will soon hear from me about
musical activities.

Thanks  for posting yours,

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band