[Dixielandjazz] Sharkey Bonano and OKOM

Roger Wade rwade1947 at attbi.com
Thu Jun 26 21:47:42 PDT 2003

Hi Berry,

The song you are referring to, "I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None o' This
Jelly Roll", was performed by the great New Orleans blues singer Lizzie
Miles, with Sharkey and his Kings of Dixieland, on the 10-inch Capitol
LP "Midnight on Bourbon Street" (Capitol H367).

A fine album, although Lizzie sings only on this track.

Hope this helps.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records
Natick, MA