[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald Short Bio

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Mon Jun 23 11:10:53 PDT 2003

Bob's bio is rather incomplete.
He did not mention anything about all the volunteer time and energy he puts
into the Sacramento Jazz Society. For instance: once a month, he e-mails and
calls musicians around town until he manages to put together 5 or 6 sets for
our Jazz Sunday concert. What a frustrating hassle that can be! Then last
December, Bob was elected to the STJS Board of Directors, and I have no idea
how much time he puts in for that added responsibility. Thanks, Bob, for
being a valuable contributor to our local jazz society.

Love and hugs,
Nancy