[Dixielandjazz] Fist post - Request for Musicians

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 00:25:35 PDT 2003

Welcome Larry,

Tried your music.cal link and got a blank screen.

I agree that advertising is a problem. But there are just so many
publications.  Here in the UK we have a free monthly Jazz Guide that covers
the whole of our traditional scene and charges bands a flat rate of £8 for
listings..... whether it's one gig or fifty, the price is the same.
Excellent value.

As for the DJML .......  I've made friends all over the world because of it
and this year was booked to sing at Sacramento Festival........ without very
special  friends made throught the list, that would never have happened.

Just hit delete if  a topic bores you; I do it all the time as singers
seldom get a mention :-)

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection