[Dixielandjazz] Trumpet Evolution sound clips

t.roper3 t.roper3 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 22 23:18:27 PDT 2003

Polite excerpt:-

<http://music.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?userid=4XSO5BGMSN&ean=69

> It doesn't cost anything to have a listen.
>
> Thankyou so much for guiding us to this site. It certainly doesn't cost
anything to have a listen but what a reward when you do!!

I had never heard of this musician before but have now resolved to buy two
copies of the recording. One for me and one for a trumpet playing friend.
It prooves yet again that you can learn something new every day.

>Great to follow these threads

Terry Roper