[Dixielandjazz] Art Tatum Still King

Charlie Hooks charliehooks at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 22 14:13:04 PDT 2003

on 6/22/03 1:16 AM, t.roper3 at t.roper3 at ntlworld.com wrote:

However I feel that because a person is ignorant of a certain artiste it
should not be assumed that they are ignorant per se as seemed to be implied
by Mr Hook's response to Jazz Jerry's mail

   And, Mr. Roper:

   Did you notice the smiley face after that comment?  I like Jerry and like
to give him grief when I can.   Sorry if it came off the wrong way.  But bye
the bye: it is good of you to defend him; but Jerry is more than able to
defend himself!  I figure on getting something thrown back at me.

Charlie