[Dixielandjazz] Oscar Aleman

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Jun 22 20:11:50 PDT 2003

Guillermo J. Iacona,  pupil of Oscar Aleman, played with his teacher during
three May 1972 concerts in the Santa Marma Theatre in Buenos Aires. These
concerts were the first after a period of ten years Oscar didn't play his
music in public places, but only teached the guitar. Guillermo sent me his
remembrances and some rare images of these concerts. Enjoy them. You can
find them on my "Scrap Book" sites:
http://members.lycos.nl/keepswinging/Oscar%20Aleman%20Scrapbook60s.html
(please, scroll to the end of the site)

Thank you Guillermo for this opportunity to show these remembrances and
images to a large public. I hope more fans of Oscar's music will send me
their stories and pictures to share with other Aleman supporters !!

Keep swinging

Hans Koert

El Redescubrimiento de Oscar Alemán: Una página extraordinaria con muchísima
información sobre el guitarrista argentino... hecha por el holandés Hans
Koert. Biografía, discos, temas, todo para el melómano. También en
castellano.
www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz