[Dixielandjazz] Lead and Chords Needed - ROW, ROW, ROW

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 16:45:23 PDT 2003

Hello Listmates,

We're doing a gig in July for a local town which after waiting two years for
a bridge to be reopened (original estimate 9 months) is celebrating with a
street party.  So we want to feature some songs related to bridges and or
creeks/rivers.  One song I really enjoy listening to from my Turk Murphy archives is
Row, Row, Row (right up the river he would Row, Row, Row) (Also a good Spike
Jones version.)  Being essentially lazy, I'd appreciate a copy of the music to
speed up our preparations.  Anybody out there got it?  Encore, BIAB, image
files, anything would be appreciated.

Other suggestions?

Bud Taylor
Smugtown Stompers