[Dixielandjazz] Gota River Jazzmen U.K. tour & Buddy Bolden CD

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Fri Jun 20 23:42:26 PDT 2003

Ingemar,

 Tony Davis and I will be at your gig at The Trout, Lechlade, Glos on July
1st.

Not the biggest venue you'll do but it's a lovely friendly pub and I'm sure
you'll enjoy it.

I'll copy this to the list just in case there are any lurkers in the area
who might decide to come and swell the numbers for our  Face to Face:-)

Cheers,

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection