[Dixielandjazz] A great loss

Bcf111 at aol.com Bcf111 at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 09:50:27 PDT 2003

Nick Dragos, we miss ya'.

My Sunday nights are not the same without your program; bad cess to the
shortsighted KXJZ management who underestimated the quality of the listeners to
your show.  If the beancounters were to take a read on the contribution level of
the lost listeners compared to that of those who can stand the wimp who
replaced you, I'd bet a goodly chunk of my next month's PERS pittance that they
would be amazed and chargrined.

I do hope that your 'at liberty' is a short one, and that you'll continue to
be active in STJS.

Best regards,

Ben Fowlkes, old fogy in Sacramento, and a loyal listener from the start.