[Dixielandjazz] Air travel and axes

Dave Hanson jazzdude at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 11 21:27:09 PDT 2003

David,
 You will be fine with your trumpet as long as you don't have anything in
the case that will cut....... scissors, combination tool
(leatherman type), knife, screwdriver,even nail clippers. I was asked to
play MY horn in Denver several months ago just to prove I was really a
musician.
It's OK to carry a ballpoint pen, but it is VERY deadly if you know how to
use it (I'm told) so go figure.

Dave Hanson
Trombone
Atlanta