[Dixielandjazz] Thanks!

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Wed Jun 11 15:12:54 PDT 2003

Those of you who've been reading my posts for some years know how much I
hate drummers. Well, Bill sounded just great, and I'd love to have him play
with my bands...

The Feds have 4 CDs out, and I recommend them to anyone looking for CDs to
play along with--standard keys and chords, a good variety of warhorses and
traditional NO classics, moderate tempos.

--Sheik