[Dixielandjazz] S.O.S. Call for Jubilee PHOTOS, pleeeeuz

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Wed Jun 11 11:32:47 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm looking for Jubilee photos to incorporate into a collage for the next
STJS newsletter. Please e-mail me any good shots you have of happy people,
bands and musicians, kids and cakewalkers, etc.

Pretty please, send them ASAP, even if you think they are too dark or too
light. I can fix most anything in Photoshop, and also crop and edit things
out of the picture. Include photographer's name for credits.

Love and hugs,
Nancy

P.S. Don't miss your chance to be in a "CENTERFOLD"!

;-)