[Dixielandjazz] Re: Where Are You?

JimDBB at aol.com JimDBB at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 13:09:25 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/8/2003 9:47:34 AM Central Standard Time, RAHBerry
writes:

> Hi Jim,
> Those of us on the DJML are missing you and wondering what you're up to?
> Check in, please.  We want to hear from you!
> Rae Ann

   Thank you, Rae Ann for your interest and concern.  As I reported in
another reply, I am in La Crosse, Wis.  I'm lining up tunes for my last set.

   Incidentally, I am well served with good music.  Don Ingle, Ross Anderson
( Australia) Bob Craven and and Tito Martino (Brazil) have all sent me some
fine CDs.  Tom Barnard sent me Campbell Burnap's Jack Teagarden show on CDs.
Judi K , for my birthday (72) gave me a nice Sony portable radio with CD &
cassette.  I'm still very much a cassette guy
I have a decent set of headphones so I can crash with music.

I'm guesting on relatives and the public library computers and so my replies
and posts may not always be coming through.  I am, though, getting your emails
and the DJML postings.

So,  now let me see if there is someone's ire that I can provoke.

Jim Beebe