[Dixielandjazz] Cullum Band

Janie McCue Lynch janie51 at socal.rr.com
Tue Jun 10 23:37:11 PDT 2003

"I am sure that during the taping, the musicians are taking their jobs very seriously.  ...It is serious business & the guys were concentrating."

You are indeed correct in all of your comments.

My point was that reading Rebecca's thoughtful comments caused me to rethink my initial gut-level reaction to the performance, and understand why they were not "lively" or "putting on a show " during the taping.  If we happen to see them under those circumstances again, I will look and listen with a different expectation and understanding.

Jane Lynch