[Dixielandjazz] Logan

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Tue Jun 10 10:55:55 PDT 2003

 Jerry Gordon asks regarding the Washboard Festival in Logan, OH this
weekend:

> Just so I don't miss out, what are the final F2F/BMP arrangements??

I think Mr. Gunter suggested the following.

We, The Boondockers, are doing a set Sat morning @ 11:00 AM I think, with
some little kids.  It is truly amazing that they are letting us near little
kids!

Anyway, the set should be over about 11:45 AM.  After we sell out our
thousands of CDs & tee-shirts, we can all adjourn to the local watering hole
about 2 blocks down the street.  I can't remember the name of it but I think
Gary Church our tpt player & Art Terry, our gut bucket player, bought stools
there last year.

FYI- My cell phone is (916) 806-9551.  I'll have it with me.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com