[Dixielandjazz] Disaster recovery

Brian Harvey brian.harvey5 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 9 18:49:48 PDT 2003

My computer has been attacked by a virus (now disinfected and deleted) which
destroyed my email files and address book.
Could I please therefore ask everyone on the list who knows me to mail me in
order that I may reinstate their addresses?
In passing I can announce that the biography of Kid Howard that I have been
working on for two years is now virtually complete with only a few additions
remaining to be made. With luck it will be published in 2005.
Brian Harvey - England