[Dixielandjazz] LOGAN WB Fest on NPR

Charles Coleman charliew8fim at ncool.net
Sun Jun 8 18:31:20 PDT 2003

Listmates:    Our local PBS network   (Internet address  www.xstarnet.com   )gave a lot of airplay to the Logan WB fest on Charlie Carey's "Story of Jazz", featuring a couple titles by Kay Wade as well as Ohio bands, Buffalo Ridge JB and Toll House JB who will be playing the festival.    Carey's show is on every Sunday afternoon at 4:00 pm edst for one hour and is dedicated to OKOM.    I think they have archival audio if you want to check it out.   And speaking of PBS, where else can you find OKOM on radio?     Let's support the NPR stations that carry what we like!
    Charlie (Support Live Jazz) Coleman