[Dixielandjazz] Logan. oh

Kaye Wade kayewade at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 2 12:39:27 PDT 2003

I just got a note from Jacqui Barnett, owner of Columbus Washboards.
She is going to get the schedule on the Festival site today.  She also
planning on forwarding it to Mike Johnson & me so we can put it on our
sites.  Should be up by tonight or tomorrow.

I'll be glad to see any and all of you there.  bring your umbrella's
(for dancing, sun & rain - you never know!) Whatever - it will be a
really, really good time!

If you don't see us at first, check Steve's Sportsbar & restaurant or
the music/piano store.

http://www.InternationalWashboardFestival.com

http://www.KayeWade.com

http://www.InternationalWashboards.com